Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY MSV is an original design series created alongside the 2004 TV series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY. Originally released in Japan in Hobby Japan magazine from 2004-2006, it features mecha designs by Kunio Okawara and background material by Shigeru Morita. Some of these designs have been featured in manga and photonovels.
* XMF-P192P Proto Chaos
* ZGM-1000/R4 Command ZAKU CCI
* ZGMF-1000/AAL Noctiluca ZAKU Warrior
* ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse Gundam
* ZGMF-X101S ZAKU Splendor
* ZGMF-X999A ZAKU Mass Production Trial Type
* ZGMF-X2000CQGB&S GOUF Crusher
* ZGMF-X3000Q Providence ZAKU
* ZGMF-XX09T DOM Trooper Original Spec Type
NOTE: Units indicated with an asterisk (*) are available in Burke’s All the World’s Mobile Weapons or Burke’s Fighting Ships & Vehicles format.